Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 is the most advanced 3-wheeler model of a famous American car brand. Tri Glide Ultra 2020 powerful on the highway, but can also be easily maneuvered in the inner city. Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 has a large size, providing ample storage space with a large trunk capacity and stability, durability in performance.
The “heart” of the Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 is the Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine block exclusively from the American motorcycle brand. This is a 9th generation air-cooled V-Twin engine, electronic fuel injection, 1868cc cylinder capacity and many other worthwhile improvements. Combined with that is equipped with a 6-speed manual gearbox, delivering maximum torque of 164 Nm.
The Tri Glide Ultra 2020 is a motorcycle that any customer would want if he really loves the Harley-Davidson brand, but simply wants to experience a new line of 3-wheelers. According to Harley-Davidson, the listed price for this high-end 3-wheeler model will be $ 34,999.
Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 offers a variety of paint color options, with some being exclusive to the brand: Vivid Black, Spruce, Midnight Blue / Barracuda Silver, River Rock Gray / Vivid Black and Tahitian Teal.
- Type: Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin, air-cooled
- Capacity: 1868cc
- Maximum torque: 164 Nm
- Compression ratio: 10.5: 1
- Fuel injection: ESPFI electronic fuel injection system
- 6-speed gearbox
TREO SYSTEM, BRAKE AND TIRES
- Suspension system: Advanced Harley-Davidson suspension
- Front brake: 320mm double brake disc with Brembo 4-piston brake calipers
- Rear brake: 360mm single brake disc with single-piston calipers
- Rim: 7-spoke cast aluminum, painted black
- Front wheel size: 90/90 x 16 inches
- Rear wheel size: 205/65 x 15 inches
- Wheelbase: 1670mm
- Ground clearance: 125mm
- Saddle height: 690mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 22.71L
- Dry weight: 546kg.
Source link: Detailed Review of the Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra 2020 – wingedwheelblog.com