Well, it appears that the whole Sharks front office is busy out trying to round up people that are willing to feign an interest in hockey for tonight's opening game of round 2. So, this time, I had to settle with just leaving a voice mail with the Shark's Director of Hockey Administration.
Hope she calls back soon.
Puck drops in San Jose tonight - let the revenge begin.
12 to 12.
▼ 2011 (32)
- ► November (3)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (6)
▼ April (7)
- Phun With Phones: Messing with the Sharks
- All The Prizes: The man with the golden voice gets...
- Back to Normal: I can see clearly now, the bandwag...
- I'll Let Them Fly: An Octopus Protest Song
- To The Chron-O-John: A message for my future self
- Phun with Phones: Coyotes Edition
- Time to Shine: The real season is here
- ► March (3)
► 2010 (97)
► December (9)
- Appropriate: Congrats to the Wizard
- With Apologies: This one's apparently not on Larry...
- Blue Christmas: The Holidays in Hockeytown
- Getting Happy: The Jiri Hudler Motivational Song
- Olde Fashioned Politics: Tried, true, two-faced
- Getting Strategic: Operation Curly Fries gets Ande...
- Get the Vote Out: Seriously P. Diddy Puff Dogg wil...
- TP:60 Ep#7: Wherein hockey is discussed and shenan...
- Not So Happy: How to turn that frown upside-down
- ► November (2)
- ► October (5)
- ► December (9)